Thursday, June 2, 2016

Aria Hall

Well this is my youngest daughter Aria. She's 18 months old. She likes being outdoors and playing we started going to this park she really likes it it's they have a walking trail they have like Bridge she likes looking over the bridge throwing rocks into the water they have like a kid areas she likes going to play over there so it's taking a little power four wheeler but it's particular day she was looking at I think it was a turtle as he was trying to throw rocks at it so I thought it made a really nice picture and she means the most to me most important thing overall things that is in my life and I do have another daughter that ate but our is the youngest I have two girls. But men are I enjoy going outside the oldest ones not really like being outside as much but all he really likes it she likes getting dirty and playing with her shoes off and enjoy the day and I really think she got that from me. If she's my own little personal model.

No comments:

Post a Comment