Wednesday, June 29, 2016

time

The good old times the wedding. I need a little wedding shooting a couple weeks ago for a good friend of mine that was my neighbor for like 7 years. His name is mr. Lewis his son is behind him holding his daughter. I just thought this image was very interesting cuz you have a lot of people doing some weird things like the kid combing his hair The Flower Lady look in the opposite way the girl just relaxing on the broad shoulder and the groom looking like can this day get any worse. I just really thought it was interesting how he looks really confused and loss of like what did I do. But the wedding was good it was his second wife I think they're very happy together his first wife died and I just feel like he was lonely so he decided to get married again.

No comments:

Post a Comment