Friday, August 19, 2016

fire

I did a little experiment over the summer break using steel wool. Always see a lot of pictures of people using it thought it was very interesting the effect that you get out of it so I took it upon myself to do a shoot like this.

I think the turnout was really great I really like the way that it looks. Have a couple other things in mind that I want to do with the steel wool in the dark and in the light I just have to come up with the time.

 The still was not just your average still would like you buy to clean dishes well that has to be a zero grade steel wool on the one that you use to wash your dishes definite does not work I have learned that out of all that one first and it doesn't is not flammable.

 So you have to purchase the one that is 0 0 0 grade is much more favorable but you have to be very careful cause it is dangerous and it shoots out a lot of Sparks so you do not want to be around anything that can catch on fire and have any water hose nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment