Thursday, September 1, 2016

wrx

I definitely like shooting automobiles. People that know me know I'm really big into their cars that's just some hobby I like I love tuner car import cars I love motorcycles I love things like that I like things that go fast I like the power and and I love being a photographer so nothing else better than shooting them to things that you enjoy so taking on my friend to have nice cars I usually take photographs of them for free they get .

So I shut my friends Subaru WRX I want to do like something in the dark I will love shooting cars in the dark I feel like everybody should cars in the light so I like this you don't want a dark background I like to see them at night time I like to use Flash I like these roads are like to use gel.

 I just really like night time shooting and I think it's very interesting come right now I'm working on a series of shooting cars and what a city in the background so we're looking for like Nice Bridge is that we can shoot on and stuff like that so we're working on a few things and hopefully it all worked out

No comments:

Post a Comment